• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

Customary and reasonable for 3.6 form

What do you think cutomary and reasonable for 3.6 form be?

  • $100 more than current fees

    Votes: 6 10.5%
  • $150 more

    Votes: 4 7.0%
  • $200 more

    Votes: 15 26.3%
  • $250 more

    Votes: 6 10.5%
  • $300 more

    Votes: 8 14.0%
  • Double the current fee

    Votes: 18 31.6%
  • No change

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    57
I just received a request from a well known AMC for 3.6 form. They are offering about $90 more than their typical fee. Clearly not enough.
 
I got a rush order to be completed in 48 hours. I could but I don't like to be rush. I need minimum of 72 hours which I feel will produce a good report.
Sounds reasonable but AMC rejected my counteroffer.
With 3.6 I will need at least 96 hours minimum to do a good report. Higher fee and longer turnaround time.
 
I like to look at the report after a good night sleep and review the report again. Recent report, next day I was generous and up the appraised value $20,000.
Still doesn't answer the question
 
Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com
Back
Top