• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

Detached Workshop

Status
Not open for further replies.
You will need to go back out anyway to measure & sketch the workshop if it is permanently affixed & considered real property however you are not required to photograph the interior. Some clients might have different interior photo requirements but HUD only requires the below –
View attachment 63589
Mike what page is the above in the most current 4000.1 ???

Correction, it's on page 600. Sorry for the confusion!
Got it in mine also. Sorry, I looked through mine and must have missed it and its there. Thank You

I also figured out something. Apparently some of the Lenders are adding a requirement for interior pix of any sheds in their engagement letters. That PO's me because often some homeowners for what ever reason don't have a key or they let a off site family member use it.

Side Note: I took the 4000.1 and extracted the two sections that pertain to Appraiser/appraisals; Condo & SFR and put them in a loose leaf Note book. Makes it easier to look stuff up

Got it in mine also. Sorry, I looked through mine and must have missed it and its there. Thank You

I also figured out something. Apparently some of the Lenders are adding a requirement for interior pix of any sheds in their engagement letters. That PO's me because often some homeowners for what ever reason don't have a key or they let a off site family member use it.
I guess somebody financed a meth factory in a garage somewhere and the Feds seized it. Only thing I can think of, we got Bin Laden.

better to include as much as possible for FHA. you never want a post closing HUD review of your appraisal. depends on the official HUD reviewer. they will note every HUD line, paragraph & page number of every mistake they think you made based on a very thick HUD book & HUD letters. better to have to much than to little. they will make you take classes at worst if there aren't too many mistakes. and i guarantee that no one knows all the little nuances that they want. that is always my concern with a FHA appraisal.

Side Note: I took the 4000.1 and extracted the two sections that pertain to Appraiser/appraisals; Condo & SFR and put them in a loose leaf Note book. Makes it easier to look stuff up
It's easier to just pdf print the appraiser section and save it. You can then do a word search.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com
Back