• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

Forum Sponsor - a la mode

QuickSource provides a single-source solution to easily import, compare, and manage data from multiple, credible sources in every report. See what the next game-changer is really all about.

Discount Ink.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

slacker

<span style='color:blue'>Hey,

Anyone buying discount ink refills. I get 10 e-mails a day from "Print Pal" for their products. I know they're nock off's but has anyone used them?

They claim the cartridges meet or excedd Mfg. standards.

Any input?</span>

Sooner Mike

Freshman Member
Professional Status
Certified Residential Appraiser
State
Oklahoma
Just from my experience, the black refils will work ok. They usually take a little longer to dry, and may smudge. I have never had any luck with color inkjet refils. The colors are not true, and sometimes even print lines in your photos. I would not deliver reports printed from the refil that I purchased. Hope this helps

Cliff Salisbury

Professional Status
Retired Appraiser
State
Ohio
I have used both color and black from the company that advertised on this forum, I think it is 123 ink, and have had very good luck.

Mike Garrett RAA

Elite Member
Gold Supporting Member
Professional Status
Certified Residential Appraiser
State
Colorado
Unfortunately no one does ink refills for my 2000c! Waaaaaaaaaaa.

Mountain Man

Elite Member
Professional Status
Certified General Appraiser
State
Georgia
I have had similar problems to what Mike Sooner noted. The last batch of knock offs I ordered didn't seem to be re-filled well, sure'nuff... they didn't last very long at all. Iv'e gone back to the brand name carts. They aren't real expensive for my little Canon anyway, that's the biggest reason I bought the printer to begin with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks