• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

DIVERSIFY YOUR PRACTICE - NOW !!!!!!!

Doug in NC

Elite Member
Professional Status
Certified Residential Appraiser
State
North Carolina
I hope diversification includes making the switch from appraisal full time to part-time real estate investment by the end of the year. Don't know for sure the impact yet, but my #1 appraisal client appears to want to amp up their use of the bifurcated appraisal very soon. Full appraisal fees have just begun to reach respectable levels for the first time in my 30 year career, and now the lenders decide they are going to modify the process so that the full fee is likely going to fall back below $400. I'm not going backwards again.

Hylopeeko

Sophomore Member
Professional Status
Appraiser Trainee
State
New Jersey
I had one AMC try and sell me on doing 10 desktops a week at $50 a pop. I couldn't believe he thought he was doing me a favor. Why even bother for that, so ridiculous.

Head Surfer

Administrator
Staff member
Founder
Professional Status
Retired Appraiser
State
Florida
Mike,

Please do not use ALL CAPS for thread titles and do not use excessive punctuation (!!!!!)

Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks