• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

Does FHA require a land value if no cost appr?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is an interesting question....

If you are reviewing an FHA appraisal that is, say, 3 years old...are you required to verify the VC items?


Mike,

I will join you in the hijacking:rof:

The answer is yes. The same as we would review an appraisal completed prior to July 1, 2006 in the context of USPAP that was in effect at the time of the report.
 
Greg, I've already admitted I am an FHA new guy who has done no FHA appraisals thus far. Can you tell me what you mean by "heckums"? Thanks

LOL... Sorry. I was being droll. That's how the HUD/FHA appraisers at SAHOC refer to the Home Equity Conversion Mortgage (HECM) or "reverse mortgage."
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com
Back
Top