• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

Edi Capable

Status
Not open for further replies.

NJ Valuator

Professional Status
Certified Residential Appraiser
State
New Jersey
Remember when being this was something to brag about. EDI.

panappr

Elite Member
Professional Status
State
California
Heck I remember bragging to my friends that I had a 20MB hard drive.

RSW

Elite Member
Professional Status
State
Tennessee
My Tandy TRS 80 only had 10 mbs and it had 512 k of RAM. I was cookin back then.

TRESinc

Elite Member
Professional Status
Licensed Appraiser
State
Ohio
a few weeks ago i found the original computer i bought in it's box in the attic. it had the monochrome monitor and two, yes not one but TWO, 5.25" floppy drives. it came with two copies of DOS 1.0 and one of them i still have unopened...

RSW

Elite Member
Professional Status
State
Tennessee
a few weeks ago i found the original computer i bought in it's box in the attic. it had the monochrome monitor and two, yes not one but TWO, 5.25" floppy drives. it came with two copies of DOS 1.0 and one of them i still have unopened...

I have my original 486 monochrome laptop computer in the attic. It has a 3.5 floppy drive. My Tandy had the 5 & 1/4 floppy and then I installed a 3.5 in it too. Boy, those were the days.

TRESinc

Elite Member
Professional Status
Licensed Appraiser
State
Ohio
486? you were light years ahead of my machines. after the original 8088 i upgraded to a 386DX40 and thought that i could never need a faster machine... well except for when i played certain games and had to modify the boot sequence to allow the ram enough space to load the games...

RSW

Elite Member
Professional Status
State
Tennessee
My actual first computer was an Atari 1200 with a tape backup. It has 56k of ram.

Slappy

Sophomore Member
Professional Status
State
California
I made a lotta dough off that old 486 back in the day...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks