• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

Forum Sponsor - a la mode

QuickSource provides a single-source solution to easily import, compare, and manage data from multiple, credible sources in every report. See what the next game-changer is really all about.

Editing a location Map

Status
Not open for further replies.

paul eswan

Professional Status
Gvmt Agency, FNMA, HUD, VA etc.
State
Rhode Island
Does anyone know how you can edit the locations on a location map if you've added some additional addresses to the map? I can only see a way to create a new map, not edit the current map.

I'm sure there must be a way to edit a map but I can't figure out how without erasing the new addressess that I've added to my map.

Thanks.

Mike Plumlee

Professional Status
Certified Residential Appraiser
State
Texas
IF you have the map open, right click on it and you get some options. One of them is to add new properties. You can't do this unless the map is open though.

David Molenaar

Sophomore Member
Professional Status
Certified Residential Appraiser
State
Michigan
You can also change the text ( if some of the comp's are listings), change colors, adjust the icons so that don't over lap if you expand the map, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks