• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

Faulty Exam Software - Please read and test takers beware!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Member258

Freshman Member
Professional Status
Certified General Appraiser
State
Washington
During my Appraisal Institute comprehensive exam (hosted by PearsonVue) in December 2021 I found that by clicking the cursor on the screen other than directly on the “next” arrow to move to the next question, that it would change the answer I had selected. In thinking this was just a glitch, I ignored it and hoped that my answers had not changed without my knowledge throughout the exam. Since that testing window, a colleague shared with me that they also experienced this same issue during one of their exams. Given I failed that initial exam, during another testing window in April 2022 I confirmed this, in fact, is happening. I have no confidence in the software that is being used. I am raising the issue with the Appraisal Institute but wanted to know if anyone else has experienced this during an exam, and/or have an upcoming Appraisal Institute exam that would be willing to click around on your screen to test if this is still a problem. Please report back as - this needs attention!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com
Back