• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

First In Series - Ivpi Q&a #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
San, pls see post # 80. :)

Unbelievable, you cannot even answer a simple question in a straight forward manner about the heart of the proposal....enough with the obfuscation....answer the question so that people can make an informed decision as to whether or not to support the proposal.

ARe you and Timd acting like babies?

Please Mark the BOX with an "X" on "YES" or "NO"...........

You guys are getting ridiculous.

Yes its me that is ridiculous. Thank you for pointing that out.

Unbelievable, you cannot even answer a simple question in a straight forward manner about the heart of the proposal....enough with the obfuscation....answer the question so that people can make an informed decision as to whether or not to support the proposal.

POST 80.

The Loan Package, including the appraisal ordered through IVPI, would then afford the Consumer access to the best rates, terms, and would allow appraisal portability.

An impenetrable “shield” will be established requiring Lenders and/or LO/MBs to order appraisals through IVPI.

Apparently the IVPI proposal, the Q&A, and Post 80 wasnt' sufficient.

My apologies.

Clear now Mr. Dick?

Many of us All ready have, it's you with the sublimed issue of indecisiveness. ..............

POST 80.

The Loan Package, including the appraisal ordered through IVPI, would then afford the Consumer access to the best rates, terms, and would allow appraisal portability.

An impenetrable “shield” will be established requiring Lenders and/or LO/MBs to order appraisals through IVPI.

Apparently the IVPI proposal, the Q&A, and Post 80 wasnt' sufficient.

My apologies.

Clear now Mr. Dick?

I take it then that the answer to the question is yes, is there some reason you cannot just say that, so that everyone is clear as to the answer?

IVPI Proposal, Page 2, Section 2, Bullet 5.

Establish a centralized ordering and delivery system.

Last edited:
Timd354 it appears your intention has been to derail IVPI from the moment it began. Don’t blame them because no one jumped on your bandwagon.

I take it then that the answer to the question is yes, is there some reason you cannot just say that, so that everyone is clear as to the answer?

Kindly answer the questions in post 96 so everyone can be clear??? :shrug: Thanks.

Clear now Mr. Dick? :shrug:

Timd354 it appears your intention has been to derail IVPI from the moment it began. Don’t blame them because no one jumped on your bandwagon.
At this point, this is no longer a debate about the issues, but pure Sadistic Bullying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com
Back