• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

Fort Bend County Lot Sizes

Status
Not open for further replies.

medinaappraisal

Freshman Member
Professional Status
Licensed Appraiser
State
Texas
I am currently working on an assignment in Fort Bend County - Lot sizes are not accessible on MLS/Stewart CAD or the Fort Bend County Appraisal District websites. For those of you with experience in this county could you point me in the right direction. Thanks..

Mark Sargent

Freshman Member
Professional Status
Certified Residential Appraiser
State
Texas
Ft Bend lot size

Medina,
If you go to the Ft Bend website and pull up the record of the property there will be History, GIS Map and Datasheet. Click on the GIS map..it will pull up the parcel highlighted in red I think then on the tabs in the left vertical margin there will be a zoom in and out icon and blue arrows and print icon, look for the i icon in a black circle click on it then drage your cursor over the highlighted parcel it will turn to a plus sign then click again and it will open a rectangle info box on the bottom....most times with parcel id and lot size, in either acre or sqft most times acres I think..

medinaappraisal

Freshman Member
Professional Status
Licensed Appraiser
State
Texas
Mr. Sargent,

Thank you very much. Your response was very helpful.

tjvetrone

Sophomore Member
Professional Status
Appraiser Trainee
State
Texas
wow, I knew about the GIS maps but i didn't know that Icon feature did that, I always set the units to feet and manually did the measurements. Guess you learn something new everyday!!!

ryhenson

Freshman Member
Professional Status
Appraiser Trainee
State
Texas
fort bend county lot size

the easiet way for me to figure out site sizes is pull the neighborhood plat. just simply got to this site.

http://ccweb.co.fort-bend.tx.us/search.asp?cabinet=opr
Type the subdivision name in the Grantee field and at the bottom of the
page under document type select plat, and it will pull all of the
different sections if available.:clapping:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks