• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

Freddie Mac Information on Appraiser Capacity and Production

I'm bad with colors. the 60% +/- is the 30+ right?
 
My kid just told me the 60%+/- is the 1-9. That changes everything. LOL
 
I'm bad with colors. the 60% +/- is the 30+ right?
You are red-green color blind.

The total number is the gold line on page 2. That red line is not the number doing 1-9, it is the percentage of the total that did 1-9.
Correct. Which is why I said those doing lower volume are more likely to stop appraising or move into the 10+ group.

The refi boom extended retirement for 3000 appraisers, but the long term decline in appraisers submitting GSE work prevailed. It may be stabilizing in 2026, but 2027 and 2028 will probably see a steeper decline in total numbers.

1790369179489.png
 
They are trying everway they can to ease entry. Commingling of fees is not in the equation. Public trust either.

Who said anything about public trust? We don't know what that means.
 
Wow....I barely get by on 30 a month. How do ya'll make a living?
 
View attachment 112142



Did you see this on reddit? Appraiser and trainee doing 125 to 175 per month.

You guys should add a few more categories on the Monthly appraisals per appraiser. Need a 50+ and a 100+.
Is this who Careful-Ad1328 is?

Martinez paid others to go to the properties and take pictures for appraisals he completed. He then sent the appraisals to the victim lenders, using his computer after having fled the United States to the Dominican Republic.

https://www.justice.gov/usao-mdfl/p...enced-20-years-federal-prison-appraisal-fraud

Pretty easy to do lots of appraisals if you don't actually do them.
 
Wow....I barely get by on 30 a month. How do ya'll make a living?
Well, maybe we charge more than $250 per appraisal. Or maybe we just live within our means.
 
It's so weird. When I click the link from my desktop I get the September 2026 update. But when I click on it on my phone I get the July 2026 update.

Anyone know why that would happen?
 
Everything seems to peak a little in summer months. We have had one of the hottest Septembers ever on record in Memphis area. On the first day of fall, it all changes. Perfect football whether here now. Quinky dink it changed on 1st day of Fall. Looks like appraisal volume goes slower in fall and winter months based on the chart.
 
Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com
Back
Top