Mark Sargent
Sophomore Member
- Joined
- Feb 8, 2006
- Professional Status
- Certified Residential Appraiser
- State
- Texas
I have been asked to appraise a couple of new construction townhomes and detached one unit in these communities. I have researched and there is a 10 year restriction on resale and penalties for early sale or default.
I did some of these but it has been over 15 years ago and I cant remember if there is something special needed ( my brain is telling me there is a specific manner to appraise but i cant recall it) or if I just appraise as a typical standard assignment and what commentary i need to included. Does anyone have experience that they could assist me with completing this assignment.
I did some of these but it has been over 15 years ago and I cant remember if there is something special needed ( my brain is telling me there is a specific manner to appraise but i cant recall it) or if I just appraise as a typical standard assignment and what commentary i need to included. Does anyone have experience that they could assist me with completing this assignment.