• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

Jefferson County, PA

Status
Not open for further replies.

TJSum

Elite Member
Professional Status
Certified Residential Appraiser
State
Maryland
Anyone out there service Jefferson County, PA? My sister lives in this county and they are thinking of refinancing. Looking for leads on a good, honest lender for them to check into, the tune their current lender is singing sounds off key (high cost and high interest rate).

Ed Falkowski MAI SRA

Professional Status
Certified General Appraiser
State
Pennsylvania
Looking for leads on a good, honest lender for them to check into

:rof: :rof: :rof:

Why not just shop around some national lenders? I'd offer to do the appraisal... but Jefferson County might as well be on the other end of the Earth from where I'm at in Chester County (SE PA). Not exactly in my geographic competancy area... :icon_mrgreen:

jnordquist

Professional Status
Certified Residential Appraiser
State
Pennsylvania
I DO NOT KNOW FIRST HAND, FROM WHAT I HAVE HEARD V.G. DOUGHERTY REAL ESTATE OUT OF NEW BETHLAHEM COVERS THAT AREA AND THEY ARE GOOD. I DO NOT KNOW THIS FIRST HAND, ALL HEAR SAY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks