• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

How many appraisers feel like they have been pushed out of the business by AMCs?

• No, I love working for AMCs and think they have improved the appraisal industry.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
X

xmamahgnilleb

I'm a licensed Certified Residential Appraiser from Bellingham, Washington who is looking for a Full-Time Staff Position including medical benefits with a local bank or credit union that can use my review appraisal talents. If any appraiser or persons connected to the lending industry knows of such a position from Bellingham to Everett, Washington please email me at [email protected]. Many thanks.

Michigan CG

Staff member
Professional Status
Certified General Appraiser
State
Michigan
You posted this in the jobs wanted section and therefore no one can post to the thread. I am assuming you would like to have a discussion so I moved the thread.

Moderator.

Mike Kennedy

Elite Member
Professional Status
Certified Residential Appraiser
State
New York
  1. Real Estate Appraiser Jobs, Employment | Indeed.com
    www.indeed.com/q-Real-Estate-Appraiser-jobs.html
    1,218 Real Estate Appraiser Jobs ... The primary focus is a Real Estate Appraiser in The state of Washington. ... Must have residential real estate appraisal license
  1. Review Appraiser - Greater Seattle Area - LinkedIn
    https://www.linkedin.com/title/review-appraiser/greater-seattle-area
    Review Appraiser - Greater Seattle Area Jobs
    , ... Western Washington University ... Certified Residential Appraiser at US Bank.
  1. washington - HomeStreet Bank
    https://www.homestreet.com
    washington
    ; HomeStreet Bank. Branch Locations Find. ... Job Opportunities; ... (including 900 in Washington and Oregon) and Bank of Hawaii ATMs in Hawaii and the ...

1. The List: Top 10 largest banks based in Washington state ...
    Apr 01, 2013 · The Puget Sound Business Journal ranks the largest banks based in Washington state by ... FOLLOW the Puget Sound Business Journal on Twitter @PSBJ and on ...

Last edited:

wyecoyote

Professional Status
Gvmt Agency, FNMA, HUD, VA etc.
State
Washington
Homestreet from what I understand their reviewers work from home. Umpqua bank had an opening in Mt Vernon recently. Don't know if it's still open.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks