• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

Lifelong Learning

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZZGAMAZZ

Professional Status
Certified Residential Appraiser
State
California
I'll gladly pay $30/hour minimum 4 hours to a cert near Riverside who will allow me to observe and ask questions while they type a UAD-compliant report for a residential lending assignment, anytime next week-end.

JTip

Elite Member
Professional Status
State
Pennsylvania
Or you could ask your question(s) here for free.

What do you want to know?

ZZGAMAZZ

Professional Status
State
California
I wish to confirm that my reporting protocol in response to lending assignments is compatible with my peers, having worked alone for so long with no advice other than that provided by the Forum community, especially because the bulk of my work pertains to legal, non-lending assignments, and also because my reporting style might have become over-done, with my concern based to some extent in response to a recent Forum thread in which appraisers opined their perspectives about the level of detail that is necessary. I realize that no two appraisers are alike, but seek a starting point by virtue of a personal "peer review," so to speak. Towards that end, a well-written 1004 with identifiers redacted would be wonderful, but I don't know how to obtain a sample. (And my attempts to automate the 1004MC by populating the grid by downloading MLS data fails miserably despite my efforts.) Etc., etc., etc. Call me "Tired of posting as a Newby" for a decade.

D

Deleted member 134708

Post a redacted sample. I've posted a handful for "learning" and got great responses on what to add, remove, deficiencies etc.

If you want, I'll post a 1004 of mine you can look thru. Mine won't be a model 1004 but I'm willing to show you how another appraisers look.

Last edited by a moderator:

ZZGAMAZZ

Professional Status
State
California
Either that or you can send it to me, whichever you prefer. I'm appreciative.

D

Deleted member 134708

@ZZGAMAZZ

Here is link to hypothetical sample report. I'm not sharing this as a model appraiser or model 1004 but as how another appraiser completes 1004's.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/lbqrpftwiioy01c/zzz.pdf?dl=0

Last edited by a moderator:

ZZGAMAZZ

Professional Status
State
California
@ZZGAMAZZ

Here is link to hypothetical sample report. I'm not sharing this as a model appraiser or model 1004 but as how another appraiser completes 1004's.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/lbqrpftwiioy01c/zzz.pdf?dl=0
Awesome assistance. One question: what data populates pages 20 - 22 identified as "TAX"? BTW, my personal concern that I might be devoting too much effort to provide supporting documentation is officially mitigated, based on the scope of your report. Kindest regards.

D

Deleted member 134708

Tax records. I print it out and put in report. Has legal, names, transactions, characteristics etc. sometimes they are 1 page, sometimes 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks