• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

Looking for Plat maps online for Washington

Status
Not open for further replies.

OSU Beavers

Elite Member
Professional Status
Licensed Appraiser
State
Oregon
I am looking of your State's resource for public plat maps. I can get a map view from some of the local counties, but nothing with distance calls and easements on them.

We have a central source called ORMAP here in Oregon http://www.ormap.org/disclaimer.cfm Anything like that for Washington?

Pete Pasco WA

Freshman Member
Professional Status
Certified Residential Appraiser
State
Washington
I've been appraising in Washington for the last 10+ years and haven't found a resource like the one Oregon has. I do alot of work in NE Oregon and use that site all the time. In Washington, it's more of each county having their own online mapping system with some of the counties in my neck of the woods having no online mapping data. I have to go to the county courthouse and get a copy of the plat map to scan into the report. Maybe somebody know something we don't :)

Green Hornet

Professional Status
State
Washington
A bit of a delay in replying... I do not know of any such services that are free other than what each county offers.

Do you have access to the NWMLS? Their maps match up favorably in detail and confidence to the available county maps in my neck of the woods. And, you can add details, address, site size, measurements...

Metroscan also has good maps

OSU Beavers

Elite Member
Professional Status
Licensed Appraiser
State
Oregon
No I don't appraise in Washington. A relative up there wanted to know how wide the alley behind her house was, so I was looking for a quick map. She ending up going into City Hall.

Green Hornet

Professional Status
State
Washington
OSU

If you need something along those lines in the future, send me a PM and I will do what I can to help. I forget to check the Washington Forum on a regular basis.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks