• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

Mackay appraisers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

StephHigdem

Professional Status
Certified Residential Appraiser
State
Idaho
Anybody out there cover Mackay or can recommend someone? My inlaws are looking at buying some land. Thanks much -- Steph

rrowles

Freshman Member
Professional Status
Certified General Appraiser
State
California
I think the only two guys out there are one in Salmon and one in Moore. The one in moore is very close to Mackay.

I am from Challis and know the area. I would love to do it, but am not currently that familiar with appraisal data in the area. Is it a residential piece of land or agricultural?

Royce

[email protected]

StephHigdem

Professional Status
Certified Residential Appraiser
State
Idaho
It's residential. I know of the guy in Moore. Did you recently move up for California? [I peeked at your profile :) ] If the in-laws decide to pursue this, they will want an appraisal to check the asking price with market value. This might be a way for you to get your feet wet in the area, if you're interested -- no cranky lenders/underwriters involved!

rrowles

Freshman Member
Professional Status
Certified General Appraiser
State
California
Mackay

Interesting...

Let me know if you guys need someone to double check value based on offer. I may have a couple of inroads in the area and have experience finding the "right" people in these smaller markets.

I have been in Sacramento for the last three years. I recently got my general certified and am moving to Denver to open up an office for our company. We are looking for a residential guy who wants to make the jump to Commmercial to come on as a trainee. Let me know if you know of anyone who might like that type of opportunity!

Royce

Status
Not open for further replies.
Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks