- May 21, 2008
- Professional Status
- Real Estate Agent or Broker
I'm an agent in MN and, unfortunately, the measurements in tax records cannot be relied upon. I'm listing a 4-level split and want to make sure I have the correct measurements. Foundation size is 60 x 25. I measured from the exterior of the house and this measurement includes the 2-car garage. Without the garage, the foundation is about 42 x 25 (1050 sq. ft).
- The fourth (lowest) level is finished, but partially below grade, so I understand it is considered Lower Level Finished Square Footage. The total square footage for this 4th level is 336.
- front door entrance is on the same level as a 1/2 bath and a family room with fireplace and door that goes into the garage. This level is 414 square feet.
- From the entryway, you go up 5-6 steps to the next level, which hosts a living room, dining room, and kitchen. From the dining room, there are sliding glass doors to the deck. This level is 483 square feet.
- From here, you go up another short flight of stairs to 3 bedrooms and a full bath. This floor is 338 square feet.