• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

Missing drop downs?

Vermonter

Elite Member
Joined
Mar 21, 2007
Professional Status
Certified Residential Appraiser
State
Vermont
Anybody else having random issues with missing drop down boxes? Everywhere there's a "None" there's supposed to be a drop down, but all I have is text

1791225820964.png
 
Not sure, but the answers, i believe, comes from the market grid when you fill that part in.
I believe that this is just a recap of what's on the sales grid. Subject & comp minutia data, all there.
 
Maybe. The screenshot from alamode showed it as having dropdowns. I figured they were activated by another fields somewhere but haven't been able to figure it out.
 
Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com
Back
Top