• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

Mstt Update

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robert Smoote

Junior Member
Joined
Dec 10, 2004
Professional Status
IT Professional-Appraisal Related
State
Texas
A New MSTT - MobileSketch Touch Tablet download is available as of today 07-26-05.

MobileSketch Touch Tablet Download

This corrects a few issues we didn't anticipate in our prior release. I apologize for the inconvenience.

All you need to do is download and install the lates version.

It will not affect your registration and should ony take a few seconds to do.

Again, I spologize for any inconvenience.

Please be sure to let us know of any problems you are having.
 
Robert,
I will go on record as saying that I LOVE Apex ... I am currently using 2.9 but 3.0 has been shipped, through WCA .... and I can't wait. Thanks for all your hard work on our behalf ... :D
 
Originally posted by Doug Bingham@Jul 26 2005, 10:39 PM
Robert,
I will go on record as saying that I LOVE Apex ... I am currently using 2.9 but 3.0 has been shipped, through WCA .... and I can't wait. Thanks for all your hard work on our behalf ... :D
Doug:

Thanks for the kind words! After a compliment like that, I hope it meets every expectation! LOL

Please let us know how it works for you. If it falls short of your expectations, make sure you post your thoughts here as we welcome all constructive criticism.

Afterall, we're not in business to create applications for ourselves... As humorous as it sounds, this really IS All About You. :-)

Again, Thanks!
 
Originally posted by Robert Smoote@Aug 5 2005, 04:52 PM
this really IS All About You.
FINALLY!!!


Hicks is going to be Sooooo jealous .. :rofl: :rofl:






Thanks Robert ... I am sincerely looking forward to it. :D
 
No, no, no, Doug. He was directing that comment to me. :lol:
 
I think I am going to call for a ruling ...



:rofl:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com
Back
Top