• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

New Contract For 1004d

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael Lurix

Freshman Member
Professional Status
Licensed Appraiser
State
Mississippi
Performing a 1004D on a property I previously appraised two weeks ago. The new engagement letter has a new selling price on it due to appraisal coming in below asking price. Do I need a copy of a new contract with the new contract price?

gregb

Elite Member
Professional Status
Certified General Appraiser
State
California
Not sure how a revised contract price would impact the completion part of the 1004D. Or, are you engaged to complete the appraisal update part of the 1004D?

Michael Lurix

Freshman Member
Professional Status
Licensed Appraiser
State
Mississippi
No. its just a completion report. I just noticed the price change in the engagement letter.

glenn walker

Elite Member
Professional Status
Certified Residential Appraiser
State
California
NO .. Just go do the 1004D and be done :)

J Grant

Elite Member
Professional Status
Certified Residential Appraiser
State
Florida
I like to see a copy of contract or addendum if they change sale price and expect me to note it...but if you want to accept verbal that it happened up to you...I presume you are inspecting for a 1004 d and will note change in contract price at same time, or just submit the 1004 d? They are usually done separate, with contract price change noted in original appraisal and 1004d its own inspection assignment noting completion of repairs/items.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks