• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

Prescott, AZ appraiser needed for very strong client

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Sheriff

Professional Status
Certified Residential Appraiser
State
Arizona
Very reputable bank that deals with upper bracket properties... Ball player homes, CEO's, etc.

They called me and asked if I covered the Prescott area... unfortunately I don't... they have a plans and specs property they need completed. They pay very well (seems like a king's ransom compared to some of my fees). This offer is only good for three hours... they'll find someone else up there if I can't recommend someone, but this is a client you want to do work for. Give me a head's up if you are interested. I don't want any money, I just want to keep a client happy that keeps me happy. FWIW... you wow them like my company has been doing, work will come, although it usually on a cycle per their bank regs (however, I get a lot of their rushes). Quality and answering phones goes a long way.

This offer is off the table by 3 PM as I will tell them they will have to find someone on their own.

Email me at [email protected]

Professional Status
Certified Residential Appraiser
State
Colorado
When these situations arise and I don't know anyone to refer to the client, I suggest they go to the ASC.gov website, and search the registry for appraisers in the subject property zip code.

It's not a good as sending them to someone you know and trust, but it is being helpful.

http://www.ASC.gov/

http://www.ASC.gov/content/category1/nr_intro.aspx?id=10

The second link is to the registry page (top left on the main page) from there, they can do a standard or custom search.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks