• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

Problems with McKissock and state reporting

Status
Not open for further replies.
UPDATE: DO NOT PROCRASTINATE.

I feel your pain. Procrastinator here. This last renewal was enough to scare me straight. I literally waited til the last hour of my license expiring to complete my last two tests and renewing my license online. Down to the last 30 minutes, I finally print out my certificates and quickly realize there is a time zone difference from where my CE education is based and it is reflected on the certificates. Oh $h&%! It's on a weekend too, so I go ahead and upload them for my renewal anyways and pray to the gods. I also emailed my CE provider and asked if they could change the date and time to my time zone just in case. Come Monday afternoon, my renewed license was emailed to me without a hitch, but I will not be procrastinating again! :whistle:

It's nice when everything works out in your favor, but if you're playing with fire then it's only a matter of time before you get burned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com
Back