• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

Registered trainee with experience looking for supervisor - Central Florida (Space Coast)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mcsk84life

Freshman Member
Joined
Aug 29, 2022
Professional Status
Appraiser Trainee
State
Florida
Hello all,

I'm a registered trainee in central Florida with over 2 years of lender experience (half way through my experience hours and about a third of the way through my total files). I'm seeking a new supervisor to learn from and help increase their production. I'm happy to discuss this futher with anyone who may be able to help me. I have full MLS access and I've only used Total so far. Please DM me if you have any questions or suggestions/advice. Thank you
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com
Back
Top