• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

Remine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Southside

Sophomore Member
Professional Status
Certified Residential Appraiser
State
Illinois
Ok, so,,,Hows all liking this new Public records system? Guess our old one going away in a few days

ExplainDNA

Professional Status
State
Illinois
I despise it. Same as I do the new Lake County site. Ridiculous.

Stupid do gooders...

Netig

Sophomore Member
Professional Status
State
Illinois
Was just coming in here to make a 'i miss realist' thread..... man i miss realist already, it was nice and condensed, remine is all over the road, too many tabs, too much BS. Why did they get rid of realist? i see corelogic owns it now (no surprise there), is there a way to get it yearly as an add on?

ExplainDNA

Professional Status
State
Illinois
Follow the money. Oh wait, we can’t.

Happy New Year!

CVal

Sophomore Member
Professional Status
Certified General Appraiser
State
Illinois
Ok, so,,,Hows all liking this new Public records system? Guess our old one going away in a few days

Realist was set up as an easy to use database. You could easily search for sale by owner if needed. Could search by owner name and many other methods. Remine does not show any way to do that in a simple way. Realist had access to plat maps for Cook and DuPage Counties! Remine does give you lot dimensions, but there are times I prefer the actual plat maps.

ExplainDNA

Professional Status
State
Illinois
There's nothing good to say about the change, absolutely nothing.

We should be getting a partial refund for the new loss in 'functional utility'.

Jay Emmar

Professional Status
State
Illinois
Just started actually using Remine today (Realist was still there yesterday - now gone) and I don't like it either, especially the limited search functionality. Many many times I get orders with wrong addresses and the only way to find the right address is to cross-reference with an owner search.

That said, I'm considering using Realist separately as they have pretty reasonable rates for their reports

Scroll all the way down, 40 reports for $69/month seems like a deal

ExplainDNA

Professional Status
State
Illinois
It might be a “deal”, but unless I’m getting a $69.00 a month cut in MLS fees it’s just another expense for which clients will be reluctant to help me pay should I ask for a fee increase.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks