• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

Revision Requests -having To Explain Peer Appraiser's Data In My Reports?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh i forgot you need to protect your CU/fannie friends. Guess JGrant can't answer questions about her statements. So how does "fannie" set parameters?

yep, we are all meeting up for steaks and beers later tonight and the tab will be on CU/fannie friends!

pretty sure no one on here, including jgrant, works for fannie so asking that question of anyone is pointless and just plain trolling. if you want to know go to the source and ask them.

Oh i'm pretty sure there are fannie trolls here. It is not hard to figure out, right TRES?

Ask them what? CU is a top secret program. Maybe i can hijack clinton blackberry and find CU secrets.

Oh i'm pretty sure there are fannie trolls here. It is not hard to figure out, right TRES?

Ask them what? CU is a top secret program. Maybe i can hijack clinton blackberry and find CU secrets.

i'm sure there are, in some people's minds. i'm beginning to wonder if you and eli are the same person with dissociative identity disorder.

"Dissociative identity disorder (previously known as multiple personality disorder) is thought to be a complex psychological condition that is likely caused by many factors, including severe trauma during early childhood (usually extreme, repetitive physical, sexual, or emotional abuse)."
http://www.webmd.com/mental-health/dissociative-identity-disorder-multiple-personality-disorder

No offense taken. Are you a doctor?

i played one on tv and spent last night at a holiday in.

Congress+Holiday+Inn+Express.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com
Back