• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

Scarcity?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bauk99

Freshman Member
Professional Status
Certified Residential Appraiser
State
Minnesota
I was just wondering if anybody has been sitting on their hands lately? It seems that the drip from the appraisal faucet has frozen up, maybe due to the cold temperatures as of late. Looking forward to warming up: both with the temp. and appraisal requests. Oh well, I can still ice fish for another month or so.......:clapping:

BaamBaam

Freshman Member
Professional Status
Certified Residential Appraiser
State
Minnesota
hello Bauk99... yes the first part of the this year did start out really for us from last year... but as of today my parter and I have appraised 295 properties this year... the sad note is alot of them REO's or short sale ones... and a hand full of reviews that where pretty scary ones... some pretty bad appraisals out there :( Good luck with your fishing now that the fishing season is open.

Brenda H

Freshman Member
Professional Status
Appraiser Trainee
State
Minnesota
I am just starting out and doing nothing. Part of it is marketing and that I am working for just one lender. I could use some experience hours if anyone certified could use some help. I did pass the trainee exam with "bragging rights" according to the exam administrator :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks