• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

Seeking Appraisal Mentor Macomb/Oakland/Wayne/St Clair/Lapeer County Michigan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mayoub

Freshman Member
Professional Status
Appraiser Trainee
State
Michigan
Hello Everyone, I’m looking to connect with an appraiser mentor. I’m a hard worker, quick learner and I have 2-3 decades of experience reviewing appraisals in the mortgage and real estate industry as a mortgage originator and Realtor. I live in the Shelby Township, Michigan area, but would be willing to drive 2+ hours away for inspections. Macomb, Oakland, Wayne, Lapeer, St Clair Counties, Genessee are all reasonable drives for me.

I would buy all the tools needed on my own. I have MLS access to Mirealsource, and RealcompMLS and I know how to use them well. I’m a quick learner so with minimal supervision and time I could be actively helping you. I will pay for 100% of my tools, and monthly subscriptions for software / other dues. I have a Bachelor of Business Administration, expert in accounting, excel, and several other software. I’m a pricing strategies advisor which is a mini certification regarding the principals of price adjustments. While I am not making you money I do not expect to get paid. When I’m at the point that you trust I can get work done independently, then I’m willing to work hourly or commission, whichever you are most comfortable with. I can meet you at inspections or drive you to inspections. I fully intend to be an asset to whoever is mentoring me.

I’m very interested in learning how to appraise. I can dedicate full time working as a trainee. If you’re interested in talking to me feel free to private message me and/or call/text me at 586-405-4111. Once I have found a appraisal mentor I will remove this ad, so please don’t hesitate to reach out.

Thank you
Michael Ayoub
586-405-4111

Here is my RESUME:

Professional experience
Real Estate Agent,
2019–Present
-Negotiate contracts and coordinate with lenders, attorneys, and inspectors.
-Prepare listing remarks, photos, 3d tours, and advertise properties to public.
-Counsel clients on current market conditions.
-Promote properties through advertisements, flyers, and open houses.
-Guide home sellers through the selling process from beginning to end.

Mortgage Originator/Compliance Manager,
Cranbrook Loans, 2001–Present
-Formulate, receive, and recommend policy proposals for approval relating to sales process, the budget, revenue and cost control procedures, preparation and payment of marketing, tax matters, compilation of statistics, office methods and procedures.
-Prepare the monthly marketing strategies for Sales Managers to utilize as a guide for their teams.
-Receive sales reports and prepare and implement action plans for sales managers and other executives to action upon.
-Deliver and Optimize ROI on marketing investments. Prepared and Reviewed Intelligent Business Analytics to decision upon.
-Prepare and deliver actionable key account strategic growth plan.
-Supervise and evaluate Sales Managers and Channel Partners Performance on a regular basis, successfully improved sales consistently.
-Successfully built, trained, coached, and managed relationships with Marketing Partners and Channel Partners.
-Operational Risk Management and oversight, including Management and Oversight of regulatory and financial audits.
-Developed Analytical Metrics and tools to facilitate risks and controls.
Education & Professional Development
Bachelor of Science Degree in Business Administration. Graduated 3.41 GPA.
Professional Affiliations
-Elected Board Of Directors, CML Manufacturing Plant.
-Appointed Financial Manager and Treasurer, Central Manufacturing Plant.
-Board Of Directors - Cranbrook Loans.
Professional Licenses
-Licensed in Mortgage Loan Origination NMLS.
-Licensed Real Estate Agent, Certifications: Pricing Strategies Advisor, Real Estate Negotiation Expert
Profile of Qualifications
-Solid understanding of Real Estate, Mortgage, tax returns, GAAP, complex financial statements, Internal controls, capital requirements, auditing principals and more.
-Sharp technical proficiencies with Microsoft Office, Quickbooks, accounting, and finance.

Regulatory Compliance​
P & L Management​
Auditing, Internal Controls, and Compliance​
Accounting Standards including GAAP​
Operating and Working Capital Management​
Appraisal Review​
Financial & Cash-Flow Analysis​
Real Estate Legal Documents​
Pro forma and Break-Even Analysis​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code