• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

SFREP Appraise-it HELP!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FHA Steve

Sophomore Member
Professional Status
Certified Residential Appraiser
State
California
Is there anyone out there who know how to add/remove forms in SFREP Appraise-it Ver 11.8? I have managed to edit a skeleton, but then it reverts to a regular report and I am no longer able to restructure the skeleton.

Please I need help ASAP. I am very technical, but this SFREP software seems difficult and does not seem user friendly. Am I missing something? Is there some menu bar that I can activate to add/remove forms easily?

Thanks, FHA Steve

Is there anyone out there who know how to add/remove forms in SFREP Appraise-it Ver 11.8? I have managed to edit a skeleton, but then it reverts to a regular report and I am no longer able to restructure the skeleton.

Please I need help ASAP. I am very technical, but this SFREP software seems difficult and does not seem user friendly. Am I missing something? Is there some menu bar that I can activate to add/remove forms easily?

Thanks, FHA Steve

11.8? The latest one is 11.6.7 Are you on some type of beta test program? Maybe that's why I got such a good discount, lol.

Anyway, are you saving your skeletons as a skeleton?

Last edited:
I'm not sure I fully understand the question, but if you go to the top of the screen and click "Contents" that should allow you to go to any page you wish. I have version 11.8.1

I'm not sure if it's related, but the latest updates were odd to say the least. There was one about 2 weeks ago which caused problems with the subject address and legal description when converting reports to ENV. With vacant land reports it was even stranger, it was moving data to the wrong blocks. The second update solved the problems, but not before I had several headaches. I'm going to go back to a tried and proven method, when they announce any update I will simply wait a week before allowing it on my machine.

11.4.16 overall, and 11.8 Appraise-it

11.8? The latest one is 11.6.7 Are you on some type of beta test program? Maybe that's why I got such a good discount, lol.

How about just add or remove addenda?

11.4.16 overall, and 11.8 Appraise-it

I'm not sure I fully understand the question, but if you go to the top of the screen and click "Contents" that should allow you to go to any page you wish. I have version 11.8.1

Yes, contents shows me about 400 pages of addenda?

How about just add or remove addenda?

How about an easy way to create skeleton forms, I have tried and it is a laborious process?

Thanks, Steve

What discount?

I never mentioned discount, this is expensive software, not discounted at all.

from what? an existing skeleton? I'm not clear as to what you're trying to do.

First of all, the default skeletons all have coded names that mean nothing to me.

2nd, I just try to create a NEW report from their menu for 2-4 Unit Review, and it comes with over 400 addends.

I then try to create a skeleton following their help instructions, and all of the skeletons I find have 400 addends attached and they are all coded names?

Ok,

open new report
click 2-4 unit res field review
click on FA4-3x5.RPT then OK

put in "Test" in a few lines

Now click on file and save as skeleton

type in "test" for the file name, hit save.

Click ok on the next box.

should be good to go. That's the process.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com
Back