• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

Forum Sponsor - a la mode

Learn more about Titan Reports, our new cloud-based formfiller, SmartExchange, Titan Office, and Titan Drive to see how you can revolutionize your appraisal business.

Smart phones

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wm. Hattaway

Professional Status
Certified Residential Appraiser
State
Florida
I use WinTotal pocket on a Dell Axim. Does anyone know if pocket will work on these new smart phone's running Windows mobile 6.0? Alamode didn't know when I asked but thought it should run since pocket is based on windows.

JT1974

Professional Status
Certified General Appraiser
State
Wisconsin
It should run just fine. Windows Mobile 6.0 can run everything the older versions can, only better.

Wm. Hattaway

Professional Status
State
Florida
That's what alamode said. They also said to stay away from the smart phones that had a square dispaly ie Palm Treo 700wx where the screen is 240X240 pixels. They recommended 240X320 (rectangular). But I was wondering if anyone was actually running the program on a smart phone.

Tony Blackburn

Professional Status
State
California
Nope..it doesn't work. I have tried it. Jason at alamode says it's no likely to be supported.

Wm. Hattaway

Professional Status
State
Florida
Tony, sorry you found out the hard way but thank you for saving me the frustration.

ericdeanmorse

Freshman Member
Professional Status
Licensed Appraiser
State
Michigan
I have a verizon 700wx with windows mobile 5.0. I tried using it and the screen is just tooooo small. I stick with my dell x50v. its the bomb!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks