• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

So.Fla.WIC's

Status
Not open for further replies.
They're going with the staffers first, certainly within the urban and suburban markets. The WICs get second dibs and any likely option to go-rural.....if the staffer turns it down. I'm sure it's the same in most all parts of the country.
 
My understanding is that WICS get the saleable stuff and staff get portfolio deals.
That's what I was told a few weeks ago.
 
WIC=World Independent Contractor, World Savings used designated fee appriasers when loan volume levels were high to ease pressure on the in house appraiser staff. I' don't know what happened to this program after Wachovia bought WS.
 
Awww man - guess I'll just have to put away the big black pot . . .
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com
Back
Top