• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

Sorry - No matches.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Atlanta CG

Professional Status
Certified General Appraiser
State
Georgia
I am getting this message more and more. When going from one page to the next on the forum I get a small white box with the "AppraiserForum.com message:
Sorry - No matches. Please try some different terms."
All I'm doing is going from one page to the next on the forum. This is happening with more frequency. Should I take it personally?

Head Surfer

Administrator
Staff member
Founder
Professional Status
Retired Appraiser
State
Florida
No Matches is the message for no search matches.

Please be more specific. Give step by step what you are doing that brings up that message.

Howard Klahr

Professional Status
State
Florida
I often get this message when reviewing posts listed from the new posts search. It ocurrs most frequently when it has taken me a while to go from page to page reading the posts. I just assumed that this was due to the amount of time that pasted between having performed the search and when I get to a particular page in the search results (i.e. - information had been updated during thetime interval making the results on my screen obsolete).

When I re-do the new post search the problem goes away.

Head Surfer

Administrator
Staff member
Founder
Professional Status
Retired Appraiser
State
Florida
Howard,

I think you have hit the nail on the head with your answer!

Atlanta CG

Professional Status
State
Georgia
OK, I'll try that, but I have immediately gone back into the forum (not logged out) and hit "new posts" and the same thing happens. I'll try to log out and see if that works. All I am doing is going through the new posts from page 1, to page 2 and on and it happens when I swich from one page to the next.
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks