• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

SRA Demo Case Study

Status
Not open for further replies.

Melissa Burlison

Freshman Member
Professional Status
Certified Residential Appraiser
State
California
Does anyone out there have the address (and yes, I know it was not a real address) for the SRA demo case study used for the AI Advanced Case Studies Pt. 2. My case study books are deep in a storage unit and sadly, my computer that held all my files from the class (which I took in Dallas in Aug 2013 with Mark Smeltzer) crashed and burned. I am now working for an assessor's office and want to apply for a designation thru the IAAO. In order to waive the demo requirement of this organization, I need to submit the address of the demo I did for my SRA along with a brief description of the property (not the actual report, thank goodness). If someone could give me both the address, and a little bit better description than what I can muster from memory, I would very much appreciate it! Thx!

A K

Elite Member
Professional Status
State
Maryland
Why don't you ask Mark Smeltzer?

Melissa Burlison

Freshman Member
Professional Status
State
California
I sent him an email a month ago. He never responded.

JTip

Elite Member
Professional Status
State
Pennsylvania
You should be able to download it from AI, under your account, "my library" or something to that effect.

CGgonnabee

Professional Status
Certified General Appraiser
State
Virginia
Perhaps contact someone that took the class with you? When I took the course for my designation, some great connections were made.

Melissa Burlison

Freshman Member
Professional Status
State
California
All good suggestions, which I've tried. AI only keeps your materials online for 1 year. I took the course in 2013, so no luck there and I called them and they wouldn't assist over the phone either. I did not keep in touch with the people in my class. Most of them worked for Landsafe Corporate who I hated the bottom of my soul, so why would I. The other few folks were not all that friendly. I was just hoping someone on here might have done the course around the same year and might be able to pull them off their shelf and give me the address. I've moved 3 times since I took it and I no longer appraise independently, so God only knows where mine are. Thx anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks