• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

supervisor appraiser

Status
Not open for further replies.

SergioM

Freshman Member
Professional Status
Appraiser Trainee
State
California
Hello fellow appraisers

My name is Sergio and I am currently taking courses on becoming a Certified Appraiser. I am looking for a Certified Appraiser that is willing to work with me and become my supervisor. I live in Kern County in the town of Delano (close to Bakersfield) and I am willing to commute. I am fully devoted, motivated, and I am aiming to make this job my career. I understand it is difficult and there will be many obstacles, but I am ready to take the challenge and excel. If you are willing to supervise me but have not taken your supervisor/trainee course, I am willing to pay for that. I also understand that pay won’t be great at the beginning. I can be a great reliable help to any willing prospective supervisors. Please message me and let me know if you can help. If you cannot, then thank you very much for your time in reading this and have a blessed day.

-Sergio Macias

Status
Not open for further replies.
Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com
Back