• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

The Forum platform is very unstable, again

Have had no problem getting on, so far......maybe your fast fingas hit an escape button.........dunno
I've been 5 years behind most of you when everyone went to cable/fiber....zercon encrusted tweezers and on occasion might catch the 501 dilemma, but not often

For the past ~24 hours site running smoothly....
A couple of minor glitches but I'm sure that will be corrected...

i have noticed ads are back with a vengeance. if it fixed the site a small price to pay except what happened to the emojis???

i have noticed ads are back with a vengeance. if it fixed the site a small price to pay except what happened to the emojis???
Features are still located above the area to post....
But for some reason they're blank, thus the minor glitches....
Just tap the areas (by memory)....
:cautious::censored::sneaky::coffee::cry::giggle::LOL:
Emoji may be in a slightly different spot....

Features are still located above the area to post....
But for some reason they're blank, thus the minor glitches....
Just tap the areas (by memory)....
:cautious::censored::sneaky::coffee::cry::giggle::LOL:
Emoji may be in a slightly different spot....

weird, i tried that and although i can hover over the blanked out smiley drop down nothing populates

edit: ofc it works now lol :LOL:

It has gotten into more locked screens waitng and waiting.
The write a comment at least saves what you type when you have to reload.

weird, i tried that and although i can hover over the blanked out smiley drop down nothing populates

edit: ofc it works now lol :LOL:
The features' bar is slowly becoming visible....
Almost like a SciFi video....

Yes, hope and change.

Again, we have just upgraded the forum software over the weekend and the server a couple of months ago. I ask that you give it a chance before you complain. When you do have an issue please be specific and start a new thread in "Forum help" and give details, screen shots etc. Without details I can't fix it.
Running better. Thank you very much!

Loads better but weirdly for a while today, It would not let me post. The "attach files" button was at top and couldn't write anything. Attempted to create a thread and again, only let me fill out the title, nothing else.

Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com
Back