• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

This Won't end Well for Germany

Status
Not open for further replies.
An MIT or Harvard student suggested we give away all coal to indigenous people to burn instead of slash and burn ..... the energy is concentrated and makes for a way out into fusion. Lots of aliens out there burnin wood. Give em coal.
 
Last edited:
A new labor contract goes into the indigenous peoples ..... Metropolis the movie ..... labor was the 34 percent. Maybe .... a regenerative force ... but it holds out its hand in equanimity and remuneration. Far out side WEF ... WEF is stuck .... bring them down easy. WEF can be reborn. ... All their talents can be directed without any cavitation.
 
Mikes PAC and WEF will adapt to Science or will perish. I think enough of them will turn.
 
Asimov I salute you.
Ultimately ... we all want to be loyal to Science. Asimov demonstrated how Science becomes science and back and forth. You can decide Science? Maybe you can ... and maybe you cant. Im holding out for Science.
 
Im holding out for the perfect theater catholic that sees the cup .... uncontained .... or a new Nietzsche .... who adores the possibility of a living christ through snapshots in time ...... a bargain. An emergent Science thats lets blood flow so we can drink.
 
An emergent Science thats lets blood flow so we can drink.
What exactly do you discuss when you're golfing with somebody anyway? Absolutely none of my business but you have aroused my curiosity at this point.
 
What exactly do you discuss when you're golfing with somebody anyway? Absolutely none of my business but you have aroused my curiosity at this point.
Very little. They like to play as men ..... as themselves .... not wanting for information ....

But if I could .... I would give them too much information and be kicked out again. I want to tell that Asimov demonstrated the faculty of diseased power thru time .... he show thru a high school reading ability that power corrupts over and over ..... he maybe did it inadvertently ... i dont know .... these guys on the golf course are personas with spirits waiting to be stoked and they stroke me. Oh to sing and dance and finally find that extra part of the swing before 60 yrs of age. So much great swing can be found early in life. Im really close to my child again in the swing. If I could have a million thoughts all at once during my swing ..... where swing takes over again ...... Im the child with a 60 yr old body swing
 
Very little. They like to play as men ..... as themselves .... not wanting for information ....

I would give them too much information and be kicked out again.
That's why I am worried about you at the pool hall, my biker buddies would get a kick out of you after I explained the situation however I'm afraid somebody needs to follow you around and inform everybody that 10% of what you say is actually very interesting and you didn't really mean to insinuate that men gathered around a pool table are "Very Butch". Hang in there though, if aliens are on the prowl for an "interesting specimen" you are definitely on the short list. Check back with us from space!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com
Back
Top