• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

Tn Appraisers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dean

Professional Status
Certified Residential Appraiser
State
Tennessee
Okay. I don’t claim to be the greatest appraiser, or the greatest businessman in TN., but, im competent and well educated in both. Im not looking for world domination, okay, not even State domination. But.....
I am still busy when I know that others are struggling. I know a great appraiser who is struggling because his marketing skills are virtually non existent. I also know great marketers who fail because their product doesn’t live up to the marketing hype.
It’s a fine balance, one that I think I have somewhat of a handle on. I only personally cover areas that 1) I am geo. competent to do, and 2) that I have adequate data sources for. My clients always ask me to go to other areas, or if not, can I recommend someone etc...
I have in the past, but the people I recommend are a reflection of me, and they don’t always do what they should. (i.e act in an unethical way that is a poor refelction on me)
So, this is what I have.
I have several clients that operate state wide. I have the entire State covered through my company and associates from Cumberland County all the way East.
Im looking for good, ethical, professional, knowledgeable and all round good person appraisers who would like to engage in fee split work for the rest of the State. I can promise what I think is a good fee split which will be paid in a timely manner.
Im not trying to be an AMC, and the fee split will be more than any AMC will offer.
Im looking for middle TN, then Nashville all the way west to Memphis.
Anyone interested, contact me by private message through this forum, then I will pass on my contact details.
Think about it, you may be in Nashville and people call you for work in Knoxville. Rather than turn it down, contract it to a local appraiser who you know will represent you in a professional way....
Think of it as a network of fellow professionals throughout the state whom you know you can trust.

Dean

Dean

Professional Status
Certified Residential Appraiser
State
Tennessee
Thanks to everyone who has emailed, i appreciate it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks