• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

U.s. Regulators Ready To Ease Check On Property Values

Status
Not open for further replies.
What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas. so they say.

15th Street was probably booked up.

here is your prime opportunity to actually do something. you can go to the meeting and voice your opinion, ask them about their location in DC, ask them about their relationship with REVAA or any of the other conspiracy theories you love to throw around. maybe you could print out all the cartoons you love to post and just make up a billboard to hold up in the back of the room...

Who are you? Nameless , faceless, lying , paid shill, trying to tell me what to do. Don't you have any other game?

Who are you? Nameless , faceless, lying , paid shill, trying to tell me what to do. Don't you have any other game?

i'd be happy to meet up with you in person and introduce myself. lyndhurst isn't that far from me. maybe we could both go to vegas and share a room! you bring your cartoons, i'll bring you some poster board.

unless of course you would rather not go, stay here and just keep posting instead of taking any action to better our profession.

anderson and dalewood? 2 parcels isn't that far of a walk...

The ASB and and other TAF boards like to have meetings in different areas of the country every now and then in order for people in differing geographic locations to be given a better opportunity to attend in person. The last 3 ASB public meeting before this one were in Washington, DC, Denver, and Dallas
That has been their policy for years. When I was there we always tried to plan the meetings to be in four different regions. IIRC, we met in Vegas at least twice during my six years. It is MUCH less expensive than meeting in Chicago, NY or DC.

Last edited:
That has been their policy for years. When I was there we always tried to plan the meetings to be in four different regions. IIRC, we met in Vegas at twice during my six years. It is MUCH less expensive than meeting in Chicago, NY or DC.
Eggactly....Vegas is definitely one of the least expensive places to hold any sort of business meeting or convetion

Appraiserfest? Are y’all going? Nice town. It has charisma.

San Antonio is magical in some ways. It’s the atmosphere. If you have never been, it could be a life changing experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com
Back