• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

UAD 3.6

OK sorry I’m not very active on this board but I do come here trying to see what other appraisers are thinking. Unfortunately I’m starting to get the impression that this place is not really very informative? I’ve been in the business since interest rates were 18-19%.
I have always used technology to try and stay relevant. I’m looking at this Appraisal Pilot AI program and just wanted to know/find out if anyone here is serious. Starting to think maybe I need to go to Reddit and see if anyone is interested or serious about the future of this business there?
is this a serious post?
 
I don’t use AI. I try to stay away from demons as much as I can. We have a few in this profession so that makes it difficult. :rof:

I’ve never even asked ChatGPT a question. My wife tries to use it all the time and it never works. Usually gives her a wrong answer. :rof:
 
Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com
Back
Top