• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

VA HUB

Shaggy

Sophomore Member
Professional Status
Certified Residential Appraiser
State
Florida
Is it true we have to get a new pass code sent to us by text or phone number every time we sign into the new VA Hub in Florida?

Proactive

Gold Supporting Member
Professional Status
State
Washington
Yes, that is correct. Although I can receive the code by telephone, so far I have been unable to receive the code by text. Not from a lack of trying, I might add. ☹

CindyR

Professional Status
State
Arizona
yup. and pay attention because it logs you out after 15 minutes and you have to start over. happy to report i got text codes to work. and 1805 prints fine. still wondering if they care that the december assignments show assignment dates in 2020...

RSW

Elite Member
Professional Status
State
Tennessee
I've been receiving texts codes every since I set my account up a few months ago. I have never had any problems printing or downloading.

Tim Hicks (Texas)

Elite Member
Professional Status
State
Texas
it works best on google chrome. Everything appears to work on that platform.

RSW

Elite Member
Professional Status
State
Tennessee
I've been using Chrome for several years now. Can't remember the last time I used IE.

RSW

Elite Member
Professional Status
State
Tennessee
Just goes to show how long it has been .

James Mpls

Sophomore Member
Professional Status
State
Minnesota
Yes, Chrome. You may find ID.me Authenticator helpful, if you utilize an I phone w facial ID. Has worked fine for me so far after submitting ID docs to ID.me then proceeding w my appointment (about 5-10 minutes) w a “trusted referee” from ID.me...

Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks