Zoe
Elite Member
- Joined
- Sep 15, 2020
- Professional Status
- Certified General Appraiser
- State
- Tennessee
The H&B use is likely completed. Do your job and deduct cost to complete plus entrenuerial incentive.
You have many cost sources available for cost to complete estimate. You can talk to some locals on building on what their target goal is on cost vs sales price for entreprenuerial incentive. I would say it somewhere between 10% and 20%. I may be high.
5% on a $1,000,000 home is pretty good entreprenurial incentive.
You have many cost sources available for cost to complete estimate. You can talk to some locals on building on what their target goal is on cost vs sales price for entreprenuerial incentive. I would say it somewhere between 10% and 20%. I may be high.
5% on a $1,000,000 home is pretty good entreprenurial incentive.
Last edited: