• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

What If? And How To?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back to the OP, and correct me if I am wrong, but doesn't the borrower already pay the mortgage broker. It is in the HUD-1. It can be a direct fee or a yield on the margin, but either way the borrower is paying by either a higher mortgage amount, cash out of pocket, or a higher interest rate.
 
I rather try doing something, than to think nothing can be done. Have we done our due diligence in making change? Of course some are on that course, others, are on the fence. Many of us have our strengths and weaknesses, but some of us know who to go too, to bounce things off of. I like George's Idea of doing Pro Bono for the State. That to me would be our first duty, "To promote the public trust".

I also like
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com
Back
Top