• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

Where to put ratified offer price?

I'm working on the sales grid adjustments in 1004.
I called listing agent on this pending sale and he gave me information on the offer (everyone loves Fernando).
I know it's not verifiable until recorded but usually agents don't lie to me.

On the sales grid, do you put the adjusted ratified price to be sold? Or do you not indicate it on the grid.
Normally, I would not put it and make comments below.
Yet then the agent purposely listed the comp low on purpose.
If not reading my comments, reader would think the adjusted price of the pending sale is low.
Comments, comments, comments. On the grid, I would (have done) put the contract price on the grid and then commented what you know.

Pending Sales are important if not more important in reflection of current market.
I call listing agents unlike my peers and get inside information on the ratified prices which is taken into account in my reconciliation.
Appraisal textbooks don't teach this but real appraisers know how to determine accurate values.
Not many are made to be real appraisers.
Fernando.... please show me where I said pending sales were not useful information. I said... IF. I also subtexted... either quit talking about what a great appraiser you are... or quit posting trainee questions.

Fernando.... please show me where I said pending sales were not useful information. I said... IF. I also subtexted... either quit talking about what a great appraiser you are... or quit posting trainee questions.
I recalled you mentioned that you don't put pending sales in the sales comp grid and they're not important. Did you remove it?

I swear Sputnam wrote comment about not considering pending sales.
I would think I'm losing my mind but I took a Cognitive Test last week and doctor said I don't have dementia.

I swear Sputnam wrote comment about not considering pending sales.
I would think I'm losing my mind but I took a Cognitive Test last week and doctor said I don't have dementia.
Was that also from your chiropractor

Was that also from your chiropractor
No, I requested it from my family doctor who did the Montreal Cognitive Test.
I thought I failed but she said I passed. I had many mistakes. Doc said it's normal to have not good memory when one gets older.
I requested the test after I had an accident with superglue which got onto my hand and fingers.
When I pulled my fingers, I ripped small skin from my index finger. Ouch.

I recalled you mentioned that you don't put pending sales in the sales comp grid and they're not important. Did you remove it?
I did not say that I didn't. I said... IF you want to be hardcore, don't grid pending sales. BTW, acetone dissolves superglue. Some nail polish removers contain acetone.

Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com
Back