• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

Who has the best E&O insurance? And cheapest lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nick Hatch

Sophomore Member
Professional Status
Licensed Appraiser
State
Nevada
I know there's a lot of crooks out there, and I want to make sure that the insurance I get will actually cover me if I ever make an error.

Thanks all-

Lsi

No their not the AMC!!! They are a member of the Liberty Mutual Group. (Liberty Surplus Insurance Corp). I'm located in Rhode Island and it cost me $650 per year.

agency.

Liability Insurance Administrators
1600 Anacapa Street
Santa Barbara, CA 93101
(805) 963-6624

Landy insurance...a little pricey, but they cover you with one policy in 46 states, and you can order it on-line and have a policy in two hours. Our other company had nine million questons to ask on forms that had to be faxed, then phone calls.....

As in appraisals, best and cheapest are not, normally, available in the same product!

Last edited:
I have frea it's $300 to sign up + 3 months.

Then it's like $250 every 3 months.

I have the 1,000,000 policy.

I use plcsi.com. They are about $500 a year for 1mill coverage----I have never needed their help and hopefully never will, but it helps me sleep at night

good question i am on the same boat, jus got a quote for 500,000 coverage and it was 1500 astronomical. went up double for every 250k

Status
Not open for further replies.
Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com
Back