• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

1004mc Soon Not To Be Required By Fannie Mae

Status
Not open for further replies.
My sense is that national companies, hybrids, and collateral underwriter, cannot produce this form without MLS access, therefore they have been lobbied in some way to remove it, in order to open the door for products/companies that cannot produce it on a local level.

That makes absolutely no sense. I am assuming by national companies. They are referring to national appraisal firms. Every national appraisal firm I am familiar with has local appraisers who should have access to local MLS. If they do not. How are they doing appraisals in the first place. As far as hybrids go. The same. Collateral underwriter would have no use for a 1004mc since Fannie has more than enough data to determine market trends..

thanks for proving my point. you should be just as offended as i am since according to joe lower fee orders = lesser quality appraisals.

LOL yeah okay. You got the guy that believes in the adjustment lists and believes that paired sales are a myth to prove your point. Now I understand why you believe what you do about appraisal "quality".

LOL yeah okay. You got the guy that believes in the adjustment lists and believes that paired sales are a myth to prove your point. Now I understand why you believe what you do about appraisal "quality".

i didn't "get" anyone to prove my point. common sense and professionalism did that for me.

so tell us all this joe - do you put forth the same effort for every report you complete or do you have some sort of a sliding scale of fee vs effort?

You got no common sense. GTFOH

hahahaha well said. i would expect no more from you as you were not paid for your response here so you put no effort into it.

so tell us all this joe - do you put forth the same effort for every report you complete or do you have some sort of a sliding scale of fee vs effort?

hahahaha well said. i would expect no more from you as you were not paid for your response here so you put no effort into it.

What kind of moron actually believes that attracting and ordering from the less skilled and less competent appraisers has no impact on overall appraisal quality. Seriously, you obviously have no idea what appraisal quality is.

What kind of moron actually believes that attracting and ordering from the less skilled and less competent appraisers has no impact on overall appraisal quality. Seriously, you obviously have no idea what appraisal quality is.

what kind of moron accuses his own profession of using a sliding scale of fee vs effort? you must have some proof of your accusation, so please let us all have a taste of the immense knowledge and data you have for the claims you are making.

what kind of moron accuses his own profession of using a sliding scale of fee vs effort? you must have some proof of your accusation, so please let us all have a taste of the immense knowledge and data you have for the claims you are making.

When did I say appraisers use a sliding scale? I said AMC's gravitate towards lower skilled and less competent appraisers. What kind of moron does not understand the difference?

Does anyone know why the OP changed their name and avatar? Maybe I missed something.

That seems more important than the same old pissing contests
:(

When did I say appraisers use a sliding scale? I said AMC's gravitate towards lower skilled and less competent appraisers. What kind of moron does not understand the difference?

so tell us joe, do you put forth the same effort regardless of fee or do you employ "non meaningful market analysis" when the fee is lower than typical?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com
Back