• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

1004mc Soon Not To Be Required By Fannie Mae

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been here for many years, the discourse has had it's ups and downs and in just the last couple years we talked about a kinder gentler forum.

I can say with certainty that the level of intelligent, thoughtful dialogue and debate is near a low. And that comes from m. a. n. y. posters

That's my two cents

I've been here for many years, the discourse has had it's ups and downs and in just the last couple years we talked about a kinder gentler forum.

I can say with certainty that the level of intelligent, thoughtful dialogue and debate is near a low. And that comes from m. a. n. y. posters

That's my two cents
I would say this is not unique to this forum. It's everywhere. People don't know how to debate or communicate. It's very junior high level mentality now.

I am one of those people who welcome the erasure of 1004MC form because in my market area it is misleading. I prefer to look at 24 months of data and write narrative explaining what happened and support my conclusions with graphs. Way too often the form will say declining to the reader because of it's format and the lack of sales in most markets.

Refer to posts #19, 27 & 43

Ok, you gave the above posts as references to my question to bnmappraisal, post: 2856601 .

None - not one of those posts were directed at or in response to anything Denis posted in his OP. Nor could I find anything where anyone implied Denis's OP was fictitious, had no merit, or that he was untruthful about anything he reported from his attendance at the meeting.

That's my two cents

"I can say with certainty that the level of intelligent, thoughtful dialogue and debate is near a low."

I think it started around March 11, 2014....:whistle:

Post 19, 27, and 43 are my posts. Selective reading is not a disease.

Denis and TimD have free will. Push the ignore button. Seriously. No. Seriously.

Refer to posts #19, 27 & 43

here, i'll make it easier for those with trouble following the thread or memory problems...

Is there a link to this study? Or more hocus pocus like the magical letter that was never produced.

blah blah blah, hearsay. At least i provide links to most of my statements.

And USPAP doesn't require a market condition form.
No link still, of course. What is that over under?
Double dipping too. Tell CAN i said hi.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com
Back