• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

ACI Sky Workbench Update

PKelly

Freshman Member
Joined
Aug 28, 2014
Professional Status
Certified Residential Appraiser
State
Wisconsin
[td]
ACI Logo​
[td]
​
[td] [/td]
[/td]

On behalf of the ACI team, I’m writing to share an important update about ACI Sky™ Workbench and our plans for the platform.
We recognize that the current Sky Workbench experience is not meeting expectations.
After careful consideration, we have made the decision to stop use of the current version and focus our efforts on developing a significantly improved Sky Workbench 2.0 experience, targeted for release in spring 2027.
Therefore, access to the current Sky Workbench platform will be discontinued on October 9, 2026. This will allow our team to focus time and resources on addressing key areas of the experience and delivering a platform that earns your confidence.
I appreciate the candid feedback you’ve shared with us. Many of you have invested significant time testing the platform, adapting your workflows, and sharing feedback to help us understand where improvements are needed. Your input has provided us valuable clarity and will continue to inform our work on Sky Workbench 2.0. We will keep you informed as that work progresses and share updates on our progress toward the planned spring 2027 release.
Thank you for your honesty, patience, and partnership.
[/td]
​
 
On behalf of the ACI team, I’m writing to share an important update about ACI Sky™ Workbench and our plans for the platform.

We recognize that the current Sky Workbench experience is not meeting expectations.

After careful consideration, we have made the decision to stop use of the current version and focus our efforts on developing a significantly improved Sky Workbench 2.0 experience, targeted for release in spring 2027.

Therefore, access to the current Sky Workbench platform will be discontinued on October 9, 2026. This will allow our team to focus time and resources on addressing key areas of the experience and delivering a platform that earns your confidence.

I appreciate the candid feedback you’ve shared with us. Many of you have invested significant time testing the platform, adapting your workflows, and sharing feedback to help us understand where improvements are needed. Your input has provided us valuable clarity and will continue to inform our work on Sky Workbench 2.0. We will keep you informed as that work progresses and share updates on our progress toward the planned spring 2027 release.

Thank you for your honesty, patience, and partnership.

Sincerely,
Melony Kunkel
Vice President, Division Operations
First American Mortgage Solutions - ACI
 
Don't know how ACI can do business. By Spring 2027, appraisers will have chosen competitor software.
Unless ACI knows something we don't know like 11/2 extended to Spring 2027.
 
I'm gonna keep using ACI for GPAR and my non GSE work. It's obvious now that UAD 3.60 will be pushed back to next spring.
 
I'm gonna keep using ACI for GPAR and my non GSE work. It's obvious now that UAD 3.60 will be pushed back to next spring.
I don’t think so. The GSEs could care less about whether ACI works. SFREP, TOTAL, Nighthawk, AIVRE all work.
 
All I see is people struggling with the software and saying they completed 2 UAD assignments so far. I"ve completed at least 15 standard assignments in the last week and a half. It's getting pushed back. Nice try
 
All I see is people struggling with the software and saying they completed 2 UAD assignments so far. I"ve completed at least 15 standard assignments in the last week and a half. It's getting pushed back. Nice try
On what basis are you saying that? Just because ACI is scrapping their 3.6 when there are at least 4 other workable programs. Want to make a wager? I have done 4 3.6 on Total. Not a problem. They are releasing more enhancements tomorrow that will speed things up more. The last 3.6 I did took me 5 hours, and with the new enhancements it would have taken less time. The GSEs will say, “Switch software companies.”
 
Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com
Back
Top