• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

Forum Sponsor - a la mode

QuickSource provides a single-source solution to easily import, compare, and manage data from multiple, credible sources in every report. See what the next game-changer is really all about.

Appraisal Port?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I send PDF, but it's sent through AP's system rather than emailing it out.

I recently started using AP, don't see a problem, and I find it hassle free once you get the system down. I like communicating by email instead of the phone, but then, that's just me.

TC

No one wants to talk to you either, TC. :rofl:

It's good for Walker as his philosophy has always been any port in a storm.

Originally posted by Doug Walker@Dec 9 2004, 03:59 PM
No one wants to talk to you either, TC. :rofl:
Agreed. Just ask my former bosses, former co-workers, and every now and then, my wife.

That's why I work alone. B)

TC

I thought it was because you don't shower and you habitually correct people's spelling and grammar. :D

Originally posted by Doug Walker@Dec 9 2004, 06:19 PM
I thought it was because you don't shower and you habitually correct people's spelling and grammar. :D
Guilty to the latter, thank my 8th grade English teacher. Not guilty to the former, and a guy from Appalachia is giving me grief on personal hygiene?

TC

:rainfro: :rainfro: :rainfro:

I am always interested in what TC (a real appraiser) has to say.

Originally posted by TC@Dec 9 2004, 05:25 PM
Guilty to the latter, thank my 8th grade English teacher. Not guilty to the former, and a guy from Appalachia is giving me grief on personal hygiene?

TC
uhhhh TC, last time i looked you was one too......

Region_map.gif

:shrug:

daniel....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com
Back