• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

Forum Sponsor - a la mode

QuickSource provides a single-source solution to easily import, compare, and manage data from multiple, credible sources in every report. See what the next game-changer is really all about.

Appraisal Port?

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, so some wannabe Cheese-Head is telling me where I live? We speak English n'that in Pennsyltucky you hoser!

TC

Originally posted by TC@Dec 9 2004, 06:07 PM
OK, so some wannabe Cheese-Head is telling me where I live? We speak English n'that in Pennsyltucky you hoser!

TC
wannabe cheesehead??...... :shrug:

:rofl:

:blueflower:

daniel

Appraisal Port makes life a lot easier. Just pass the $5 charge to the client. They're saving headaches as well. I upload the .pdf format, but I guess Clickforms could also do the AI-Ready format. I just haven't monkeyed with that yet.

We get along with appraisal port. I use it for four of my clients. No problems.

Its worth more than the $5 to keep these "clerk checkers" from coming in every day and phoning for a "status" report. Then they type in what you report, that why I report in Russian.

Now, AP has a "calender" from green to red, showing due date.

If a problem with report, it is rejucted with correction needed (no extra charge) and appraiser can correct with no stupid phone calls.

AP is fine. ed in the hills.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com
Back