• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

Are we headed for a depression?

Are we headed for a depression?

  • Yes

    Votes: 77 65.3%
  • No

    Votes: 41 34.7%

  • Total voters
    118
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Karl, do you have a link for that?
 
Karl, do you have a link for that?

No I actuually still get the actual paper issue. There is a web site for Investors Business Daily I'd ASSUME it is on there somewhere.
 
No I actuually still get the actual paper issue. There is a web site for Investors Business Daily I'd ASSUME it is on there somewhere.

LINK to article in IBD is HERE I think

"Layoffs And Closings Help Explain Why Media See 'Depression' As Real"
 
LINK to article in IBD is HERE I think

"Layoffs And Closings Help Explain Why Media See 'Depression' As Real"
The media is quite concerned about the economy.
There are at least 4,000 fewer jobs for reporters and editors than in 2000, according to the Project for Excellence in Journalism.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com
Back
Top